Crémant d'Alsace cuvée paul-edouard
- A blend of Pinot Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir (vinified as a white wine).
- The wines are bought from small wine growers who follow our principals.
The vineyards are in the process of becoming organic.
The grapes are picked by hand.
After bottling, the wine matures for 24 months before the bottles are disgorged.
- The bubbles are small and persistent.
For celebrations and parties, weddings and at any other time.
- Can last for 6 years
- Residual sugar is less than 5 g/l.
- Serve at 8°C
- Annual production 12.000 bottles – 2000 cases of 6 bottles.
- We are very proud of the quality of this wine.